Friday 21 August 2020

Currents and Voltage

 

Today in my class we did stuff about currents and voltages with a little electricity set, we had three boxes of the kit. The teacher split us into groups of 7 and one group of 6. Current is the way that electrons move through the circuit to make the whole circuit work. The voltage is the force that makes the circuit work a low numbered voltage will not have that much power as high numbered voltage. The higher the number is the more power so say I had a high number like 10 volts it would have a lot of light. But id I had a low number like 1 it wouldn't have as much light as the 10 volts did. I found out my results by doing the work and writing it down. the predictions I made were for 0V was not going to work and it didn't work, with 3V it's going to have a bit of power in it, with 6V I though it was going to have a lot of power and it did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.