Wednesday 21 August 2019

Literacy metals

Double Entry Journal

In the text it says….
My connection….
He created handstands
I can do one it is hard
Crazy ideas 
Jumped off the roof of
my house 
Doesn’t open the door
if someone is there
Want to play my ps4
Soccer 
I did play soccer
It’s not the time to remind
him
Sometimes I don’t remind
people 
But I’m tired
I’m pretty tired sometimes
W.A.L.T make connections. For this week we have been reading a book called The duel why I like the book is because the story is of space and because of the old man that pretty much invented everything. Why I don't like the story is that the house looks scary.  

2 comments:

  1. Ka mau te wehi Kohen. I like how you have thought about the way the book relates to other things you already know about. Why do you think making connections is important?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the comment:)

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.