Thursday 8 August 2019

using wevideo


 Today we were learning how to use different camera angels and wevideo to help use for Film festival so we know how to use wevideo and different angels. Because no one knows how to use wevideo but we knew how to use screencastify. This is me doing my wevideo clip I'm the one that has the ball, Taj was the one that got the ball's after I shoot and Quaid and Clara were the ones that were recording me. What I liked about doing the practice Film festival was shooting and putting it together with the music. And what I didn't like about it was probably the end of the video.

2 comments:

  1. Ka mau te wehi Kohen! What a great caption you have written. It is very obvious that you are trying extremely hard to write a quality caption. Maybe next time you could think about the light about how that may effect your film.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the positive thoughtful helpful comment:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.