Friday 18 October 2019

Term 4 Reflection week 1

what I have leant on the first back was to ordering fractions because there were high numbers up to about the 100s. What I liked about this week was athletics because we got to do high jump, long jump shot put and discus. The one I most liked was high jump because I got up to 1 meter and I didn't fail. What I didn't like was reading because I didn't understand some of the sentences and it was a hard book. What I want to learn next week is some facts about space because I don't know that much.

1 comment:

  1. Ka pai Kohen, I really enjoyed reading about your week and what you enjoyed and didn't enjoy about your learning. I wonder how we could make the harder books easier to read for you?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.