Thursday 4 June 2020

My favourite thing

My favourite thing

I am tramp, jumping on it going high
I am a controller, I feel stuffed
I am a hockey stick, hard and smooth
I am ramp, throwing the back tire off the side
I am ice cream, its good to eat
I am friends, someone to play with
I am race car, going fast
I am boat, out see fishing 
I am airplane, bored and flying.


Today I had to write a poem and this is my poem. There was a lot of steps that you had to go through it wasn't that hard a the end but at the start I thought it was going to be a challenge but i got it done.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kohen, I enjoyed the part when you said you were a race car. I like going fast too. The words you have used are really good. Next time you could use a bright coloured font to make your poem BTB. Great job.
    Sione

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kohen, I like How you Had a Reflection of Your Poem. Next Time Maybe Revise And Edit Because Where it Says I am Boat, Maybe say I am a Boat. Apart from that Good Job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.