Thursday 12 March 2020

Tantalizing Transformations

This week in Whenua we had to do this slide show about Tantalizing Transformations so the teacher made the slide show and we and to go on our class site to see what we have to do for math or literacy medals and we get our slide show and copy it and do it. For the enlargement slide, I had to get my book, pencil and a ruler so I could do my work. What I did was wrote the ones it says to and then I wrote it double the size so if it was 5 centimeters I would of write 10 centimeters and I did that for all of the questions. With the lines of symmetry, all you had to do is fold them in half. With the order of symmetry, you had to flip the shape. With the reflection slide, you had to write a, b, c, d, e, and f and write the other side. With rotation, we had the square and we had to rotate it around the plus or whatever it is but the one with the square was the easiest because you don't need to rotate it but the other one is the hardest. And with transformations, you had to follow the steps so it was quite easy. By Kohen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.