Tuesday 21 April 2020

literacy medals

Today for school I had to do literacy medals and it was photos of last year of Family, Friends, and stuff that I did new. on Family on the left is my new baby cousin named Hixon, and beside that is me on my motorbike and on top of that is my dad once he won the first race of the NZ title. Beside my dad is me, Braye and then Lakyn. Under that is me doing a jump on my bike. On the right of that is Lakyn, Mum at the back and Braye then me. And on top of that is Addison, Jayden, Lakyn at the top and at the bottom is me and Braye. and on the next slide is me and my friends. under the word, friends is Quaid, me and then Harrison and my birthday. Under that is Matt on the left top and on the top right is my dad. At the bottom left its Harrison and then me on the right. The one on the right to that is me and Harrison selling lemonade to the neighbors and we made 40 dollars that day and we split it at the end. On the right to that is me and Harrison making the lemonade. on the right to that in Harrison on the right and beside him is Braye, me, Bennett and then Lakyn. On the next slide is trying something new, the first photo is Jayden on the right and me on the left at canterbury swimming. On the right to that is Jari, Taj and me at canterbury running. And then and the end is me trying to do a wheelie on my bike and I have been trying for a long time now I good.

2 comments:

  1. Great work Kohen! What a collection of photos you have there! You have been busy. What do you think you have learnt from the past year? How do you think this will influence what you do for the next year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kohan,looks like a really sporty slide deck and also a really good look at your life and what you and you and your family do.
    What is you most favourite sport to play?
    Kyvana at Ahipara school

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.