Wednesday 22 April 2020

literacy medals

One day while at my house I was in my room feeling bored so I invited my friend, Harrison over to play. Once he got here I said to him do you want to play basketball and he said to me yes. I ran to a ball and he ran to a ball and we got them a hopped on the trampoline and we had a game of pig but it’s only dunking. It came down to pi and pi and I went to do my trick and hurt myself so we couldn’t finish the game so we called it a tie. Once I was aright we went to the park and took Braye and played on the swing and we brang a ball with as to do kicks. Then Braye got bored and we went back home and went for a bike ride around the block and then it was tea time and ate it and had pudding. After pudding, we played hide and seek tag and Braye was in, Harrison and I hide behind the fence we played that for about 1 or 2 hours and then watched a movie and went to sleep.


Today at home I did literacy medals and it was about Harrison coming over because he was the special friend that I chose. what I liked about doing this was getting to chose what we did.

3 comments:

  1. Great work Kohen, ka pai. I like how you have explained a day that you spent with Harrison, it must have been a lot of fun. Does Harrison always come to your house or do you go to his as well. To make your work BTB you could back through it and check it makes sense as I think you have missed a few words and full stops.
    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I do go to Harrisons house.

      Delete
  2. Hi Kohen,
    I'm glad you have such a good friend as Harrison. It sounds like you had a great time. What would some of the other things be that you and Harrison like to do. Sharron

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.