Friday 20 December 2019

summer learning journey week 1 Activity 2 day 3

Today for the Summer learning journey I'm doing defying the odds this activity is about basketball players, the players that it said are LeBron James or Steven Adams the person that I'm going to pretend I'm interviewing is Steven Adams because he comes from Rotorua, New Zealand.

He plays for the Oklahoma City Thunder, he is 26 years old and his birthday is on the 20th of July 1993. If I was interviewing him the three questions that I would ask are.

1:  What his best shot is? for example (a three, a layup or a dunk)

2: What is the hardest team you have played?

3: Did you ever think you would be a professional basketball player for a career when you were a little boy?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kohen,

    Thank you for continuing to complete the Summer Learning Journey activities! You have done really well so far.

    Could you try doing this activity again please? I can’t give you points for this one because it isn’t in your own words. Have another go at it! If you are able to do it again and put it in your own words you will be able to have the points!

    I can't wait to read it!

    Matilda :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.