Monday 16 December 2019

summer learning journey week 1

This week for the summer learning journey we are protecting that we are on a boat for three weeks and you have to bring ten foods items but they have to be something that doesn't go in the fridge.

1. I would have something that is fruit like apple, strawberries and pineapple.

2. I would bring a lot of water because you can't drink salt water because it makes you even thirstier so you would have to bring like eight big bottles.

3. I would bring some protein bars so I have energy so I'm not lying down with no energy.

4. I would bring some sometimes food so not all the time like chips or Lollies so I'm not always having everyday food for three weeks.

5. I would also bring lots of peanut and nut because they are healthy.

6. And I would bring some outs because it's a sometimes food.

7.  I would bring some cake so I have something yum to eat on the boat.

8. I would also some fruit so I can eat healthily and make fruit kebabs.

9. I would defiantly bring like five sandwiches because I really like them/

10. the last thing is some cookies because they are yum.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kohen!

    My name is Matilda. I live in Auckland, and this summer I am working as one of the blog commenters that will be reading and commenting on your blog posts. I am really looking forward to reading everything you post for the summer learning journey, and getting to know you a bit better!

    Thank you for your post! I love how you have taken time to think about the foods and have given detailed reasons for why you would bring them. Protein bars are a very good idea! When you’re on a boat it would be very important to have a lot of energy. Snack foods would also be very important! It was such a good idea to bring some chips and lollies to snack on.

    I wonder what other things you would want with you for these three weeks? Can you think of any equipment you would bring? I think I would bring a compass!

    I really enjoyed reading your post! And I’m looking forward to hearing more from you!

    Matilda
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.