Friday 20 December 2019

summer learning journey week 1 day 5 activity 3

Today I'm doing the summer learning journey and I get to pick someone, and on my blog, I need to
  1. The name of the person
  2. A sentence about the work they do/have done
  3. A sentence about how they/their work has had an impact on the lives of others.

So the name of the person I chose is Micheal Jordan, I chose him because I really like basketball and he is a professional at basketball. 

  1. Michael Jordan made less than $US100 million as the NBA’s greatest player of all time but is now a member of Forbes’ list of billionaires with an estimated net worth of $US1.9 billion.
  2. 2.He’s also the highest-paid athlete of all time.
  3. 3.Since Jordan retired in 2003, he has built the most successful and lucrative career we’ve ever seen from a former athlete.
  4. He’s been known as a highly competitive person, both on and off the court, and has faced his fair share of legal battles.
  5. From sprawling houses to custom planes and his own golf course, he’s clearly enjoying life after hoopsVisit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
I think that Micheal Jordan's life has impacted others because he was a famous NBA player and some people follow the NBA and then they sore him playing and said he's good and they got into the finals and scored a lot of goals because he is so good and then wanted to retire and retired. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kohen

    I would like you to put this information about Micheal Jordan into your own words please. I can see that you have copied this from the internet.
    I would like to give you full points but you will need to have another go at this one.
    I know you are more that capable of doing this.

    I look forward to you re posting all that you have learnt

    Thanks Kohen

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.