Friday 20 December 2019

summer learning journey week 1 day 3 activity 3

when I'm older I want my job to be a professional rugby league player like Shaun Johnson because he is one of the best and I really like Shaun Johnson. I fink I could achieve this dream because I have been in all the west coast teams that I have trailed for and I have trailed for 3 years but one year the other team pulled out. Plus I have got into 2 west coast touch teams, plus the ripper rugby team so I think that I could achieve this dream because of all these west coast teams that I have got into.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kohen

    It is great that you have a goal for your future. It would be so possible for you to be a professional league player. There are a few players from the coast that make it into the NRL.
    There are opportunities all of the time, you just have to keep playing well and hope that one of them comes your way.

    On the coast I think the best way is through the Scorpions team. If you can get picked into this team then that is a good start.
    My son played in this team and got to go to a training camp in Australia with the Melbourne Storm. It was a wonderful experience.
    Who do you play league for in Greymouth?

    Keep up the great work

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.